In Chapter 13, the author discusses “Egoism, Pleasure, and Indifference.” Your assignment is to write about one of the following ethical theories: 1. Ethical egoism 2. Hedonism 3. Stoicism. Your written response is a critical review of the theory, and its application to ethical and unethical behavior in the criminal justice system. Your information must be supported by additional research and written at a graduate level. Your response must include how this theory is applied to the field of criminal justice. Continue reading
Credit: nursing knowledge.com
You will conduct a community needs assessment by choosing a specified population or
community. Grades will be based on the guidelines listed. Papers submitted must be
typed using APA format. A PowerPoint presentation of community needs assessment
needs to be submitted through the drop box. Continue reading
Deloitte & Touche LLP
Requirement (REVISED) I have assigned you a scandal/cases involving CPA firms below. Assigned topic: Deloitte & Touche LLP For the assigned topic, please write a term paper describing: what the scandal was about. what accounts were overstated and/or understated. how subject(s) violated the GAAP and/or tax law. whether the subject(s) received any disciplinary action from its accountancy board. whether the subject(s) indicted/charged/convicted of any crime. what was unethical about the subject(s) behavior. how it impacted the general public. Continue reading
Write a 2000-2500 word Marketing Plan.
Choose a product or service you are familiar with. You can use a company you work for, a company you admire or any other company you are interested in. Summarize the company and the product (or service) you will be covering and cover the key aspects of the Marketing Plan as shown below.
• Discuss the Target Market for the Product, including how you arrived at that Target Market (such as Demographics, Psychographics and Synchographics)
• Describe the Marketing Mix (Product, Price, Place, Promotion) for the product, including a deep dive on each of the 4 Ps. Please justify how you arrived at your marketing mix. For example, don’t just describe the price, but describe your pricing strategy.
• Describe the Environmental Variables (Competitive/Technological, Social/Cultural, Legal/Political and Economic) that affect the product and any marketing mix changes needed to adapt to the environmental variables.
• Include a Summary/Conclusion.
• Please use APA format. Continue reading
Introduction to Logistics and Supply Chain Management
ASSIGNMENT: HEALTHCARE INTERNATIONAL
The aim of this assignment is to test your knowledge and understanding on the following Learning Outcomes:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the integrated nature of logistics and supply chain management
- Discuss ways in which logistics can be used to achieve a competitive advantage and the role of enabling technologies
- Explain the importance of designing sustainable supply chains and provide an overview of the methods used to achieve this
Credit: sf magazine
Writing a book review is an important literary form. It helps lead a reader’s reading practices, provides constructive feedback, and helps publishers plan and develop future books (Lee et.al, 2010). Due to such high expectations, it can be very challenging for the one conducting the review. A reviewer must be aware of the strategies used to conduct an analysis, the format in which to make content understandable, and external factors surrounding the process (Lee et.al, 2010). In class, students are taught on how writing academic essays should be done. Reviews are part of these exercises as it shows the level of comprehension by the students after going through a certain text. Student contributions are considered a valuable addition to literature and learning. However, reading an entire book is tedious and time-consuming especially for those who have tight schedules. Students may not be able to complete several book reviews if their subjects expect it. Nevertheless, they would not wish to compromise their grades. One of the solutions that I have found to be very effective is having a professional type my essay. Continue reading