Write a 2000-2500 word Marketing Plan.
Choose a product or service you are familiar with. You can use a company you work for, a company you admire or any other company you are interested in. Summarize the company and the product (or service) you will be covering and cover the key aspects of the Marketing Plan as shown below.
• Discuss the Target Market for the Product, including how you arrived at that Target Market (such as Demographics, Psychographics and Synchographics)
• Describe the Marketing Mix (Product, Price, Place, Promotion) for the product, including a deep dive on each of the 4 Ps. Please justify how you arrived at your marketing mix. For example, don’t just describe the price, but describe your pricing strategy.
• Describe the Environmental Variables (Competitive/Technological, Social/Cultural, Legal/Political and Economic) that affect the product and any marketing mix changes needed to adapt to the environmental variables.
• Include a Summary/Conclusion.
• Please use APA format. Continue reading
Introduction to Logistics and Supply Chain Management
ASSIGNMENT: HEALTHCARE INTERNATIONAL
The aim of this assignment is to test your knowledge and understanding on the following Learning Outcomes:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the integrated nature of logistics and supply chain management
- Discuss ways in which logistics can be used to achieve a competitive advantage and the role of enabling technologies
- Explain the importance of designing sustainable supply chains and provide an overview of the methods used to achieve this
Credit: sf magazine
Writing a book review is an important literary form. It helps lead a reader’s reading practices, provides constructive feedback, and helps publishers plan and develop future books (Lee et.al, 2010). Due to such high expectations, it can be very challenging for the one conducting the review. A reviewer must be aware of the strategies used to conduct an analysis, the format in which to make content understandable, and external factors surrounding the process (Lee et.al, 2010). In class, students are taught on how writing academic essays should be done. Reviews are part of these exercises as it shows the level of comprehension by the students after going through a certain text. Student contributions are considered a valuable addition to literature and learning. However, reading an entire book is tedious and time-consuming especially for those who have tight schedules. Students may not be able to complete several book reviews if their subjects expect it. Nevertheless, they would not wish to compromise their grades. One of the solutions that I have found to be very effective is having a professional type my essay. Continue reading
Use your favorite search engine to research the social determinants of health. Write a two-page paper in which you answer the following questions: Continue reading
ESSAY #1: Remembering the American Revolution
DIRECTIONS: In answering the question below, you will write a two-part essay of approximately 1700 to 2000 words that focuses on Alfred F. Young’s The Shoemaker and the Tea Party: Memory and the American Revolution. Continue reading
Image Credits: pgdf.com.pl
Kindly answer the follow questions (6 pages) below: Chapter: Chapter 05 IT Security, Crime, Compliance, and Continuity 1. Why are internal threats a major challenge for organizations? Continue reading