Write a 2000-2500 word Marketing Plan.
Choose a product or service you are familiar with. You can use a company you work for, a company you admire or any other company you are interested in. Summarize the company and the product (or service) you will be covering and cover the key aspects of the Marketing Plan as shown below.
• Discuss the Target Market for the Product, including how you arrived at that Target Market (such as Demographics, Psychographics and Synchographics)
• Describe the Marketing Mix (Product, Price, Place, Promotion) for the product, including a deep dive on each of the 4 Ps. Please justify how you arrived at your marketing mix. For example, don’t just describe the price, but describe your pricing strategy.
• Describe the Environmental Variables (Competitive/Technological, Social/Cultural, Legal/Political and Economic) that affect the product and any marketing mix changes needed to adapt to the environmental variables.
• Include a Summary/Conclusion.
• Please use APA format. Continue reading
Introduction to Logistics and Supply Chain Management
ASSIGNMENT: HEALTHCARE INTERNATIONAL
The aim of this assignment is to test your knowledge and understanding on the following Learning Outcomes:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the integrated nature of logistics and supply chain management
- Discuss ways in which logistics can be used to achieve a competitive advantage and the role of enabling technologies
- Explain the importance of designing sustainable supply chains and provide an overview of the methods used to achieve this
There is no telling what a student is bound to do when they are given assignments or tasks to complete during a semester. In the 21st century, there are three types of students. There are the lazy ones, the ones who are ever too busy to work on their assignments, and those that take theirs seriously. I like to take some time off to do my homework. The reason is that I recognize the benefits and skills one accrues by doing so. However, on several occasions, I find myself thinking about how much time I would save if I reached out to the online essay writing services I see advertised all over my web browser for help. It sounds easy to do, as one will be relieving themselves of the stress brought about by strict deadlines and let their essay writers deal with that. Nevertheless, there are some advantages of personally seeing to it that homework and other assignments are finished individually. It allows people to stay organized, manage their schedules, think critically, and other aspects that might prove useful to students in future. Continue reading
Until we can manage time, it is impossible to handle anything else (Burrus et.al, 2013). Time management skills ultimately dictate the level of success in a person’s life. The same applies to college as one is expected to set goals, prioritize, plan, and organize themselves into achieving objectives under pressure and constrained time limits. Research has shown that time management is a key determinant of academic performance (Burrus et.al, 2013). Students are overburdened by academic workload, personal commitments, part-time jobs and family responsibilities (Irfan, & Azmi, 2014). When students are not attending classes, they are either working with classmates in group discussions or attempting to beat the deadline for assignment submissions. It is imperative that they understand the need to create a balance between workload distribution, leisure, and extra-curricular activities to ensure that they excel academically (Irfan, & Azmi, 2014). Personally, attending classes has never been a problem, but setting aside time to do my homework, attend social functions, and in some cases, perform work related activities has always been difficult. Continue reading
Use your favorite search engine to research the social determinants of health. Write a two-page paper in which you answer the following questions: Continue reading
ESSAY #1: Remembering the American Revolution
DIRECTIONS: In answering the question below, you will write a two-part essay of approximately 1700 to 2000 words that focuses on Alfred F. Young’s The Shoemaker and the Tea Party: Memory and the American Revolution. Continue reading
Image Credits: pgdf.com.pl
Kindly answer the follow questions (6 pages) below: Chapter: Chapter 05 IT Security, Crime, Compliance, and Continuity 1. Why are internal threats a major challenge for organizations? Continue reading