The paper has to be about the short story called “Tiny Smiling Daddy” 3rd person Minimum of 4 sources first source is the short story 3 secondary sources needed at least 4 entries on bibliography 2 sources have to be text 2 text and 1 electronic source that has author you can have all text sources if u want must have at least one direct quote from secondary source 8 pages minimum including the bibliography top left corner goes my name date name of class: eng111 title must be centered times new roman 12 font bottom right will be page numbers. Continue reading
Deloitte & Touche LLP
Requirement (REVISED) I have assigned you a scandal/cases involving CPA firms below. Assigned topic: Deloitte & Touche LLP For the assigned topic, please write a term paper describing: what the scandal was about. what accounts were overstated and/or understated. how subject(s) violated the GAAP and/or tax law. whether the subject(s) received any disciplinary action from its accountancy board. whether the subject(s) indicted/charged/convicted of any crime. what was unethical about the subject(s) behavior. how it impacted the general public. Continue reading
Write a 2000-2500 word Marketing Plan.
Choose a product or service you are familiar with. You can use a company you work for, a company you admire or any other company you are interested in. Summarize the company and the product (or service) you will be covering and cover the key aspects of the Marketing Plan as shown below.
• Discuss the Target Market for the Product, including how you arrived at that Target Market (such as Demographics, Psychographics and Synchographics)
• Describe the Marketing Mix (Product, Price, Place, Promotion) for the product, including a deep dive on each of the 4 Ps. Please justify how you arrived at your marketing mix. For example, don’t just describe the price, but describe your pricing strategy.
• Describe the Environmental Variables (Competitive/Technological, Social/Cultural, Legal/Political and Economic) that affect the product and any marketing mix changes needed to adapt to the environmental variables.
• Include a Summary/Conclusion.
• Please use APA format. Continue reading