Write a 2000-2500 word Marketing Plan.
Choose a product or service you are familiar with. You can use a company you work for, a company you admire or any other company you are interested in. Summarize the company and the product (or service) you will be covering and cover the key aspects of the Marketing Plan as shown below.
• Discuss the Target Market for the Product, including how you arrived at that Target Market (such as Demographics, Psychographics and Synchographics)
• Describe the Marketing Mix (Product, Price, Place, Promotion) for the product, including a deep dive on each of the 4 Ps. Please justify how you arrived at your marketing mix. For example, don’t just describe the price, but describe your pricing strategy.
• Describe the Environmental Variables (Competitive/Technological, Social/Cultural, Legal/Political and Economic) that affect the product and any marketing mix changes needed to adapt to the environmental variables.
• Include a Summary/Conclusion.
• Please use APA format. Continue reading
Introduction to Logistics and Supply Chain Management
ASSIGNMENT: HEALTHCARE INTERNATIONAL
The aim of this assignment is to test your knowledge and understanding on the following Learning Outcomes:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the integrated nature of logistics and supply chain management
- Discuss ways in which logistics can be used to achieve a competitive advantage and the role of enabling technologies
- Explain the importance of designing sustainable supply chains and provide an overview of the methods used to achieve this
Credit: sf magazine
Writing a book review is an important literary form. It helps lead a reader’s reading practices, provides constructive feedback, and helps publishers plan and develop future books (Lee et.al, 2010). Due to such high expectations, it can be very challenging for the one conducting the review. A reviewer must be aware of the strategies used to conduct an analysis, the format in which to make content understandable, and external factors surrounding the process (Lee et.al, 2010). In class, students are taught on how writing academic essays should be done. Reviews are part of these exercises as it shows the level of comprehension by the students after going through a certain text. Student contributions are considered a valuable addition to literature and learning. However, reading an entire book is tedious and time-consuming especially for those who have tight schedules. Students may not be able to complete several book reviews if their subjects expect it. Nevertheless, they would not wish to compromise their grades. One of the solutions that I have found to be very effective is having a professional type my essay. Continue reading
Credit: Houston Chronicle
The development of an individual, at whatever rate, involves the interplay of many internal and external factors. People have their intrinsic abilities, which may imply talents and they also have the potentials to learn skills that are not within the domain of their natural talents. Parenting can play a vital role in the shaping of a child’s developmental trajectory if they avail the right kind of learning materials and assistance with the necessary support to gradually master the content. However, the mistake many parents do is insisting or controlling the efforts they deploy on the daughter to achieve given results. In particular, Chinese parents exert excessive pressure on their children, which is often counterproductive. Although many Chinese kids develop the skills in mathematics or playing piano due to the efforts directed by their parents, if the parents make mistakes in the process, the outcomes are often disastrous and detrimental to the development of the child. In the story, the mother was not very skillful in cultivating the desirable outcomes in the daughter, and she failed when the child rebelled. Continue reading