Write a 2000-2500 word Marketing Plan.
Choose a product or service you are familiar with. You can use a company you work for, a company you admire or any other company you are interested in. Summarize the company and the product (or service) you will be covering and cover the key aspects of the Marketing Plan as shown below.
• Discuss the Target Market for the Product, including how you arrived at that Target Market (such as Demographics, Psychographics and Synchographics)
• Describe the Marketing Mix (Product, Price, Place, Promotion) for the product, including a deep dive on each of the 4 Ps. Please justify how you arrived at your marketing mix. For example, don’t just describe the price, but describe your pricing strategy.
• Describe the Environmental Variables (Competitive/Technological, Social/Cultural, Legal/Political and Economic) that affect the product and any marketing mix changes needed to adapt to the environmental variables.
• Include a Summary/Conclusion.
• Please use APA format. Continue reading
Introduction to Logistics and Supply Chain Management
ASSIGNMENT: HEALTHCARE INTERNATIONAL
The aim of this assignment is to test your knowledge and understanding on the following Learning Outcomes:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the integrated nature of logistics and supply chain management
- Discuss ways in which logistics can be used to achieve a competitive advantage and the role of enabling technologies
- Explain the importance of designing sustainable supply chains and provide an overview of the methods used to achieve this
Review the “Ethics in Action” scenario Write a paper of not more than 1,050 words in which you answer the following questions: Do you think that the creation and work of the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB) has resulted in greater independence of auditors of public companies? If auditing of financial statements is required primarily for the protection of public investors, should not all PCAOB members be taken from the investment community that uses audited financial statements? What regulatory compliance requirements apply to various business situations? Cite at least 5 peer-reviewed references Continue reading
Most people that opt to partake in an online class may sometimes find it difficult to adjust. It is imperative for students to tune themselves on how they can handle these online courses. The reason is that things are usually posted at times when the individual is not aware. Other times, due to the constant changes in courses, it may require them to change their whole thought process. At some point, I had to take an online course. To have ample time to do my homework, I had to come up with dedicated times to login into my account and check what had changed, or what the tutors expected of us. Some online classes are harder than the traditional classes. Therefore, tackling them with a carefree attitude will result in failure. In this article, tips on how to succeed in an online class are discussed. Continue reading
Image Credits: pgdf.com.pl
Kindly answer the follow questions (6 pages) below: Chapter: Chapter 05 IT Security, Crime, Compliance, and Continuity 1. Why are internal threats a major challenge for organizations? Continue reading